• 1 Student: $45.00 per month/ 2 or More Students: $40.00 per student, per month.
• Students must be immediate family members, i.e. siblings or parent and child, to be eligible for the discount price. Relatives other than immediate family members must register separately.
• Monthly tuition is not prorated or altered unless the student is absent the entire month.
• Tuition is due by the first Saturday of each month regardless of holidays, vacations, illness or other absence.
• Pre-paid tuition is non-refundable.
• Tuition payments are accepted in cash or check or online. Payment may be made during Saturday rehearsal hours, or sent by mail to: RDC, Inc., P.O. Box 3158, Santa Ana, CA 92703. Online payments are available at www.rdcgf.org through PayPal. PayPal payments will be subject to a processing fee in addition to the monthly tuition rate.
Fees & Past Due Balances
• A late fee of $5 will be charged for any balance not paid by the 15th of each month.
• A banking fee of $10 will be charged for returned checks. Checks will not be accepted after the first returned check.
• Students with a past due balance will receive an invoice at the beginning of each month until payment is made in full.
• Students with a balance more than 60 days past due are not permitted to participate in class or in program activities until payment arrangements are made or the account is paid in full. A warning letter will be sent after 60 days past due and a notice of suspension will be sent on the 75th day, if no arrangements or payments made.
• Students with past due balances will not be refunded costume deposits if the past due amount exceeds the deposit amount. Partial refunds will be provided for amounts of deposit in excess of the past due amount.
• Reinstatement is available if the account is paid in full or payment arrangements are made.
• Applications for Financial aid must be submitted yearly by June 1st.
• Financial aid is available to those students whose families meet prerequisite minimum annual incomes as established by the U. S. Department of Housing and Urban Development and will be contingent on availability of funds.
• Students must complete an application and submit all required documents before the noted application deadline to be considered.
• Students are responsible for paying the full tuition amount until an award is given.
• Parents of students approved for financial aid must participate per “Parent Committee Guidelines”.
• Financial aid will be cancelled after two unexcused absences or withdrawal from classes without notifying instructor.
• Absences should be reported to the instructor before class.
• Students who withdraw from the program must return all RDC costumes within 15 days of notice. If not returned within 15 days, the value of the costume will be billed.
Student Account Information
• Paper or electronic receipts will be provided for each tuition payment made.
• Students may request a statement of their complete payment history at any time.
Questions? Contact us: 714.881.4732 or firstname.lastname@example.org